Qurio 2019 is an inter school tech fest conducted by Marian Engineering College consisting of over 20+ events with cash prizes.
For further details and registration Click here.
1. Participants should have a valid institution ID with them as a proof of their identity. No one will be allowed to participate without the same.
2. Organizers are not responsible for loss of any personal property.
3. The organizers reserve the right to change the rules as they deem fit.
4. Judge’s decision will be final and binding to all.
EVALUATION AND RESULT DECLARATION POLICY
1. Every participant should abide by the rules, regulations and specifications given for each event. A participant will be disqualified if his/her conduct is deemed unreasonable by the event coordinators.
2. If the performance of an arbitrarily large number of participants is substandard, the final prize money distribution will be decided by the respective event coordinators.
3. If the participation for any event is low, the model given below will be used as a reference for awarding the prize money:
a. Only one team: Consolation prize (not necessary)
b. Two teams: Consolation prize (not necessary)
c. Three teams: 1st only (50% of first prize only)
d. Four teams: 1st (70% of first prize)
2nd (70% of second prize)
4. The final decision regarding the prize money to be awarded will be the discretion of the organizers based on the performance of the participants.
5. Decisions of event coordinators will be final and irrevocable.
6. If there is any issue regarding the result, it should be resolved with the respective event coordinators, at the event venue itself.